10 Valuable Quotes From Science Fiction Writer Isaac Asimov, Recognized By Three Robot Laws
Isaac Asimov, an American of Jewish origin, wrote many works throughout his life. The works that made him world-renowned became stories and novels he wrote about robots. At the same time, the biochemist is considered one of the Masters of the Asimov science fiction branch.
Asimov was able to change people’s perspectives on life with his works of science fiction, and he did not neglect to give advice to a better world. I did not want to neglect to compile the precious words of Asimov for you. That’s 20 quotes.
1) I think the saddest aspect of life right now is that the speed at which science accumulates information is more than the speed at which society acquires wisdom.
2) he does not know the real pleasure, he finds it.
3) if the doctor told me I had a six-minute life, I would have written it a little faster.
4) Life continues after King Matt, unlike chess.
5) People who think they know everything are a great nuisance for us.
6) Life is enjoyable, death is peaceful. It’s the cross between them.
7) I am writing the same reason for breathing; I would have died if I hadn’t.
8) violence is the last resort of incompetent.
9) You’re relying on an authority or history. However, you should seek the solution yourself.
10) Once upon a time everything was very simple. There were ideals, or at least slogans, to live for.