Football Manager is Getting Real!


34
1 share, 34 points

Football Manager is a club management game that is about to happen in real life… A company called OWNAFC is preparing to make a club shareholder for anyone who gives 50 pounds.

Stuart Harvey, one of the creators of Ownafc, who underlines that amateur teams try to survive in difficulty, said they want to restore football to its core with this practice. Stuart Harvey, who briefly described the system, said, “You are one of the owners of an amateur club for 50 pounds. So you start playing an active role in the club’s decisions. 51 percent of the shares are in our company’s hands. So we eliminate the risk of changing the club’s name. We open the remaining 49 percent stake to the public. A club can have up to 10,000 shareholders. Thus, both people have a say in football club, and amateur clubs make an important income” he said. Stuart Harvey, who also stated that they are in contact with three clubs in the UK Amateur League, underlines that there is no final agreement.


Like it? Share with your friends!

34
1 share, 34 points

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
1
hate
confused confused
3
confused
fail fail
2
fail
fun fun
1
fun
geeky geeky
1
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
3
omg
win win
2
win
Shanty

0 Comments

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format