Realme introduces Realme XT, the first phone with a 64 MP camera. Although the 64mp camera system is the center of attention, the new phone also features high-end features. Even though Xiaomi is said to announce the first phone with a 64 MP camera, Realme announced its 64 MP camera phone the day before Xiaomi, making it the first phone with a 64 MP camera.
The other three cameras have an ultra wide-angle lens with a resolution of 119 degrees 8 MP, as well as a 2 MP depth sensor and a 2 MP macro camera. On the front there is a 16 MP camera.
- Apart from the camera, Realme XT, which is very similar to Realme 5 Pro, is powered by the Snapdragon 712 processor and comes with three different RAM options, 4/6/8 GB. In addition, the internal storage options of 64 or 128 GB are also available. Of course, this internal storage can be expanded with the MicroSD card.
- The Realme XT comes with an embedded fingerprint reader and drop notch while delivering FHD + resolution on a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display. In addition, a 4,000 mAh battery is supported by a 20 W fast charge.
- Stating that the phone will be released in the second half of September, the company has not made a statement on the price for the time being.
Realme XT technical specifications:
- 6.4 inch Super AMOLED FHD + display
- Snapdragon 712 processor
- 4/6/8 GB RAM options
- 64/128 GB internal storage
- 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP rear camera
- 16 MP front camera
- 4,000 mAh battery, 20 W fast charging support
- ColorOS 6.0.1 based on Android 9 Pie